Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Dennis Port Village Green
Hall St Dennis Port, MA, 02639
Longitude X Latitude: -70.12300949999997, 41.66746149999999
The Dennis Port South Side Civic Association hosts a series of summer concerts on the Village Green on Hall Street downtown every Tuesday night from July 10 through August 7, 2018. The association encourages everyone to bring a picnic dinner and there is a playground for the kids. Concerts begin at 6:00 pm and last for about an hour and a half. The Dennis Port Village Green is also referred to as Mike Stacey Park.
Here are the bands that are scheduled to perform:
- July 10: Chappel & Stole – playing hits of the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s, sponsored by the Corsair and Cross Rips Resort and Ebb Tide Restaurant
- July 17: Crocodile Tears – playing classic oldies, sponsored by Coastal Engineering
- July 24: David Hickey – playing American & Irish standards, sponsored by Chatelain Real Estate
- July 31: Monica Rizzio – playing classic country music, sponsor Dickey Insurance
- August 7: Mike Higgins – playing classic American standards, sponsor Cape Living Real Estate
For more information on the concerts and the organization and the Dennis Port Revitalization Project see the site below.
We try to be as accurate as possible with our listings. We recommend that you check the event's website, organizer or the event venue before you plan your trip. Sometimes the dates or the times are incorrect and at other times, the event might be canceled because of bad weather or other circumstances. Please let us know if you find a mistake in our Massachusetts events listings. Contact us and let us know how we're doing.