Sat, Feb 2, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Nauset Regional Middle School
70 MA-28 Orleans, MA, 02653
Longitude X Latitude: -69.9890825, 41.7839482
HOW MUCH: Free
The Orleans Winter Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon during the months of December, January, February, March, and April. The market is sponsored and organized by the Community Development Partnership of Cape Cod. The market organizes local growers and producers to bring their fresh, Cape-raised and produced foods to market in Orleans during the winter months. The Market has nurtured the bonds between local farmers and the local community.
The location for the market is the Nauset Regional Middle School cafeteria. The location is 70 Route 28 in Orleans, Massachusetts. There are no Markets on December 24th and December 31st. This event is supported in part with funds from the United States Department of Agriculture. To find out more about the market, visit the market online.
Vendors looking for more information about participating in the Orleans Farmers’ Market, click here.
Some of the local vendors (this does vary by the season)
- Ron’s Vegetable Garden – with produce from Ron Hutcheson from Barnstable
- Cape Cup – with baked goods and soups from Elise & Bill Waldron from Harwich
- Bread Bon Vivant – with breads, crackers, focaccia, and wreaths from Karen Moore from Chatham
- Eldredge Farm – with plants, produce & eggs from Jeff Eldredge from Brewster/Harwich
- Summer House Natural Soaps – with handcrafted soaps, lotions, bath salts, balms and more from Ann Miller from Barnstable
- E&T Farm – with honey, beeswax candles, micro greens, hydroponic vegetables and Cape Cod grown shrimp from Ed & Betty Osmun from Barnstable
- Cape Cod Organic Farm – with vegetables, eggs, corn and pork products from Tim Friary from Barnstable
- Sweet Daisies Pastries – with baked goods and glazed nuts from Kelly Wright from Orleans
- Rainey Farm – with produce from Jane & Jim Rainey from Eastham
- Cape Cod Delights – with plants, living and dried wreaths from Gerry Santos from Eastham
- Owl Bog – with produce and cranberries from Ralph Tupper from Brewster
- Sea Wind Meadows – with frozen beef products from Laura McDowell-May from Dennis
- The Local Juice – with freshly squeezed juice from Jen Villa & Nicole Cormier from Hyannis
- Fromage a Trois with cheese & pasta from Kathleen Kadlik from Yarmouth
- Ron Backer & Surrey Farms from Brewster – with locally grown vegetables
- Nauset Middle School Greenhouse Students – with produce and plants from Orleans
- Food 4 Kids – a summer food service program for kids in Orleans and Yarmouth
- Outer Cape WIC – with nutritional information from Orleans
- Cape Cod Extension – with nutritional information and cooking demonstrations from Barnstable
We try to be as accurate as possible with our listings. We recommend that you check the event's website, organizer or the event venue before you plan your trip. Sometimes the dates or the times are incorrect and at other times, the event might be canceled because of bad weather or other circumstances. Please let us know if you find a mistake in our Massachusetts events listings. Contact us and let us know how we're doing.